All Topics / Heads Up! / Victor Kumar Right Group Australia

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of HugoHugo
    @hugo

Anyone ever used these guys?

Are they genuine or just another scam?

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Hugo,

I haven’t used them but would make the following comment based on a quick skimof their website.

It appears as if they offer a broking service – something the brokers who contribute to this site could do.

Derek
    [email protected]
    0409 882 958
    Property investment advice and researched property in quality locations available.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Whats the website address?

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]
    MSN ID: amitash, Yahoo Id: bornguru

NZ loan pre approval from OZ in 48 hours

Profile photo of HugoHugo
    @hugo
    Profile photo of scottsscotts
    @scotts

i know this is old, but does anyone have any feedback on Victor and/or the Right Group?

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Any sales person working for or who owns a property marketing group selling investment properties should show investors their own personal wealth portfolio …

When the government imposes the same tough laws that they have just done to financial planners into real estate these companies will disappear and the quality agents that are out there will prosper same as the quality financial planners.

Met him years ago and was not impressed, old tired and no soul.

IMHO

Profile photo of Josie CJosie C
    @josie-c

Hi, I have just joined this forum and noticed your query.  I am a member of the Rightgroup and know Victor through attending their regular meetings.  Victor is a finance broker, but they also provide a Buyers Agency service, which I have used very successfully. I find their meetings informative and open and they have guest speakers on subjects the members request.  My advice is to go along to a couple of their meetings and then make up your mind whether it is useful to you.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Josie,

When a finance broker relies on income from selling investment properties (giving financial advise no matter how you disguise it) to his or her data base "at Law" you are directing the client.

The financial planners will not be allowed to receive a commission from selling PRODUCTS and this is what brokers are still getting away with today and will soon be stopped.

Brokers have to have PS 146 – some are telling their clients they are FPs but PS 146 means you have to work under a "dealers" license and soon the DEALER will lose their license for receiving commissions from real estate selling.

These groups are designed to sell property not education and oh Josie what is your interpenetration of a Licensed Buyers Agent – give me their DFT license number and I will check them out as I have direct contact with TDFT in the approiate department.

The rightgroup maybe the wrong group in the future … you show me yours and i'll show you mine.

D … oh soon to come … ALL real estate agents who derive their income from investment properties will require special licensing and will need to disclose the names and companies of all people they pay a commission or referral fee to – Neil Jenman has been pushing for this i believe.

Profile photo of Josie CJosie C
    @josie-c

Thanks – I note your comments.  However the query was whether I knew them or had used them and any feedback.  I'm not a novice investor and my philosphy is to find out what is being offered and the benefits before passing judgement.  I apply this to both people and property.  But, I appreciate your information.

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst
    wealth4life.com wrote:
    Met him years ago and was not impressed, old tired and no soul.

IMHO

Victor? He's far from old or tired and I think he has a great soul. Well in my opinion of course.

I have been to a few of their meetings and got inspired enough to buy 5 properties in the last 18 months. Most are CF neutral and increased equity to the point where I am refinancing shortly to pull out equity and buy more.

For $10 a meeting you can't lose really. People pay thousands for networking opportunities. And you meet some lovely people there.

Why not go along and mae up your own mind. At worst you'll be down $10 and 2 hours of your life.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.