All Topics / Overseas Deals / Kiwi Bargain ay?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of colbert1982colbert1982
    Participant
    @colbert1982

Ay Bros,

Recently i purchased a choice block of land ay with my 3 brothers and 2 cuzins and was just wondering if anybody had experience with building permit applications in the Aucland area?

I was wantin to renovate and extend as well as build a bit of a hobby farm ay so i can house my 15 prized sheep.

The room i wish to build is a 3m x 3m room that is refridgertored so when the family comes over they have somewhere to keep their longnecks colded. Like a big chilli bin ay.

Has anyone else constructed something like this? Or does anyone know someone that does this type of constructions or has specifications on hobby farms or refridgeratored rooms?

Cher

Cheers

Profile photo of KnowitallKnowitall
    @knowitall

Bro, Jake the muss once said “cook the man some f**kin eggs” He was a smart man, I would ask him for help. Im thinkin you and ya bros have some big muscles so you could knock up a structure like that in an hour and if the council comes around just bash em, like jake bashed that bloke in the pub. Velcro gloves may be worthwhile investment for those cold and lonely nights. We buy our beer by the keg, longnecks are for the weak.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.