All Topics / Heads Up! / books 1 and 2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of veronicabridgesveronicabridges
    @veronicabridges

Hi I am new to property investing.com. Just wanted to say how thrilled I was when my Dad gave me a copy of Steve’s 1st book for my birthday. I was a little sceptical at first, but have just purchased the 2nd book this morning and cant wait to read it! I discovered that my 1 (and only) investment property is not going to get me the financial independence that i want because i went about it the wrong way. Now that i know what to do (thanks to Steve) i have been searching for cashflow positive properties and think i’ve found a few good deals. Cheers! veronica

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Veronica,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum!

I’m delighted that you have enjoyed my first book and hope that you find the second book as interesting a read!

Have an outstanding day and please, post any questions you have on the appropriate forum.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of richardsydney1234richardsydney1234
    Participant
    @richardsydney1234

G’day guys!

I’ve got the two books too and couldn’t believe the outcome achieved by Steve and Dave. It is purely inspiring and encouraging. Two must read books if any one choose to have a great life.

Thanks Steve!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.