All Topics / Value Adding / need advice on buying land for first PPOR.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of bacchubacchu
    Participant
    @bacchu

This would be my first home…i am looking for a land and have found some but most of the land available where i am searching for is steep since it is a hilly region…the point is i am confused as to how it would escalate my building costs..some of the lots have brilliant views but i am afraid i am going to have to spend more than i want on the building costs if i am not careful….

want to learn from people who had bought land in the past and have words of wisdom for me. Personal experiences where you have bought land but when trying to build on it had found it to be expensive because of steepness, soil condition, rocks, narrow frontage , weird block shape or some other x factor…

I am tempted to ask one of the builders to help me out in choosing a land but that would mean i would have a moral obligation to build with him…are there people who would do this for you for a fee..i mean advise on building construction cost by viewing vacant land before i buy ?

Thanx

Profile photo of mwoodingmwooding
    @mwooding

I don’t know the exact answer for you but I can tell you that most builders allow a 500mm rise or fall before charging more.

Martin Wooding
    Quadre Property Group

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.