All Topics / Help Needed! / Equity in Bundaberg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of WilkoWilko
    @wilko

Hi

I have an IP in Bundy that has experienced some excellent growth. I estimate around 50,000 in equity(to be confirmed)
    I want to capitalize on this equity but not sure what to do with it. My wife and I are starting a family soon so we don’t want to over extend ourselves. Instead of using equity for another property I was think about a managed fund. It seems a shame to leave it sitting there doing nothing!

What are your thoughts/suggestions on how to use the equity?

Thanks

Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

you can refinance this equity and use the money to invest in something else.

Story:
    http://www.unitoday.net/healthyjack/mystory_en.cfm

Profile photo of WilkoWilko
    @wilko

Thanks Jack

I realise I can refinance and use the equity. My question was referring to “what would be a good investment” based on my current situation ie starting a family.

I thought about another property but obviously cash flow positive are a rarity these days. I don’t want to over extend as a new born and potentially a single wage has to be considered. However if there was a form of investemnt ie managed property trust that was returning good returns then it would be beneficial to use the money instead of the leaving it in the loan.

Any suggestions?

Thx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.