All Topics / Finance / Changing jobs & Finance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hi All,

I have been employed by my current employer for about 3 years now and sourcing finance isn’t a problem. However, I am looking forward to changing jobs as I feel I have done my time here and would like to move on to bigger and better things [cap]

When getting finance, how long do you generally need to be with the employer so that the lenders don’t start asking questions and make things difficult? From memory it’s about 3-6 months? If I was to change jobs and try and source finance before this initial period, what are the implications, i.e. do I apply for a low/no doc loan? Are the interest rates hight, etc..? Would this impact the max LVR?

Has anyone else faced this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Ozi

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Ozi,

If you are staying within the same industry then you shouldn’t have a problem.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of concatconcat
    Participant
    @concat

Hi Ozi,

Well done and congratulations on wanting to move forward.

If you are staying in the same industry, this should not represent a problem.It is all the standard lending criteria that is important and a LO Doc will not even be a consideration if these are satisfied. Good Luck.

Regards
    Con
    Mortgage Orignator
    0421 833 658
    [email protected]
    http://www.huntermortgages.com.au[cap]

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman
    Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies. I will be staying in the same industry so I guess I should be safe :)

Regards,
    Ozi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.