All Topics / Creative Investing / Anyone From Papua New Guinea

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Kanawii73Kanawii73
    Participant
    @kanawii73

Hi everyone

Just wanting to find out if there is anyone from Papua New Guinea who is using Mr McKnights methods up here

I have just finished reading O to 130 and would like to hear if anyone is investing in PNG.

Kanawii

Profile photo of GramyreGramyre
    @gramyre

Welcome iiwanak73

Some net friends of mine would have a chuckle seeing me post here after (about 6 months ago) I was researching PNG on the web. They were concerned about the political instability of PNG as well as the economy being rather immature.

From what I saw there was the city rental markets for foreign company executives and workers but I could not determine whether there was much of a domestic rental market.

I would love to hear what you think about all of that and anything else you can educate us about.

I know I can, I know I can

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

I would not invest in PNG. There is too much downside (e.g. economy on the brink, political instability, etc).

If I were to invest I would invest in units for foreign workers. So high rise. Also I would make sure that it was difficult to climb up these apartments (as I’ve herd that they don’t mind climbing up 8 stories to rob a apartment).

Also I would get one higher up (better views and increase in security – hopefully).

FFComm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.