All Topics / Help Needed! / Canadian with questions…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of njohnsonnjohnson
    @njohnson

Hello all, I may be jumping the gun here because I have just ordered Steves books and not read them yet, but I have a question. I have noticed most of the poeple in the forum are from Australia/NZ. My question is simple, are all the priciples discussed here (and I assume in the books) applicable anywhere? I work overseas and travel through Europe on a regular basis, and live in Canada so I would love to be able to invest wherever there is a potential to make a profit. Will what I learn here and in the books help me anywhere I go?

Thanks in advance, Noel.

Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

Why do so few of us ever reach financial freedom?
    I think there are three main reasons
    1. Most people don’t believe it is possible or have given up trying
    2. Most people don’t have a specific plan for achieving it
    3. Most people are not willing ot do something about it NOW.

You can stil make a fortune in real estate!

Seriously, can you ennvision a time when your local people won’t buying and selling real estate?
    Can you envision a time when your people won’t want to be financially independent? Of course not. As long as people need roofs and families grow kids, real estate is asure bet-barring, of course, another Great depression.

Yes, it is still possible for you to retire wealthy from your real estate investments.

Hope this helps[cap]

We are giving away the free reports and audio files by Robert G. Allen for the next 3 months. You can email me for the free reports and audio files.

Profile photo of kerwynkerwyn
    @kerwyn

Hi njohnson
    You are right most of us on the forum are either Aussies or Kiwis.
    As far as the principles taught by Steve in his books go, they will work in any free enterprise system. You may just have to sieve through a bit and take out a little colloquialism, but no more than you would reading an American property author. Apart from that you should enjoy the books: I did.
    Kerwyn.

Profile photo of njohnsonnjohnson
    @njohnson

Thanks for the replies. I am truly excited about receiving /reading the books and about this forum as well. There are certainly some knowledgeable investors in here along with one thing that is hard to find elsewhere and thats people who genuinly want to see/hear you succeed.

Thanks, Noel.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your post and I hope you enjoy the books that I have written.

From time to time I get over to Canada – when I do I always catch up with Don Campbell of http://www.albertarein.com

I have spoken to his real estate group in the past, and I hope to do so when next I manage to cross the pond.

As for the investing techniques – I know they work (including wraps) in Canada as there are other people who have used them profitably.

Still, I think that JackHu’s comments are very apt and accurate.

Be sure to visit regularly as we love contributors from afar.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of njohnsonnjohnson
    @njohnson

Wow, thanks for the replay Steve. I’m from Alberta and will certainly be looking into the posteed website. Hopefully someday I’ll be able to contribute to the forum, until then, I’ll be doing alot of forum lurking.

Thanks, Noel.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.