All Topics / Forum Frolic / Richmond in 2005 ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Ok all you Tigers supporters what are our chances in 2005. I’m over in NZ and i don’t get all the news. We see 1 hour highlights on Tuesday nite and the friday game is played in full on Saturday morning.

Is there any hope of a good season ? Should i book some tickets for September ? Or is it much like other years.[angry2]

regards westan

USA information evenings in Melb, Syd and Brisbane in early April, email me for more info. We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of skippygirlskippygirl
    @skippygirl

Well Westan I hang on to these two facts –

1. We always win the first game of the season, its only after that we go downhill.
    2. We cannot possibly be worse than Hawthorn so we will not be the wooden spooners.

Cheers, still in the yellow and black.

skippygirl

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Westan & Skippygirl,

As an avid long time “Hawthorn supporter”, I hope you are not correct about Hawthorn.

I even paid for Membership yesterday for the first time in my life, (partly because I feel sorry for them).

At least they can only go up this year!!!! (hopefully)..

Carn the underdogs!! [biggrin] Go Crawfy!!

Del

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Del

actually hawthorn can go down, its the tigers who can’t go down any more.

Lets hope both our teams can do something to encourage the supporters. Well done on the membership.

westan

USA information evenings in Melb, Syd and Brisbane in early April, email me for more info. We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of PhoenixrisingPhoenixrising
    @phoenixrising

Tough day at the office for the Hawks this sunday at the SCG.

Go Swannies.

@westan

Hey the tigers WIN again

this time beating the Bulldogs

GO TIG’s

We sit in 6th position,

Profile photo of Mark KelmanMark Kelman
    Participant
    @mark-kelman

Forget the Eastern States teams, West Coast sits tied in the top three! Lets see if we can hang in there for a grand final victory this time! [strum]

@skippygirl

So far I’m wrong on the first point and correct on the 2nd.

Go Tigers!!

skippyygirl :)

@westan

GO Tigers

another resounding win, they are getting better every week. This time a win against an improving side in Fremantle.

Richo 6 goals and on top of the goal kicking list.

Hey skippygirl i didn’t see the game did we look good ?

regards westan

We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

How ’bout the Hawks now?

If we can pump Brisbane by 8 goals, imagine what we’re gonna do to the Dockers…? 80 goals!?[biggrin]

@westan

Go tige’s

I’m off O/S for 8 weeks- keep this thread going you tiger supporters i want to come back and see the Might Richmond Tigers still in the 8. Should i book some tickets for September ? No your right. lets not get carried away.

bye westan

We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

@skippygirl

Have a great trip Westan.

Wouldn’t get your hopes up just yet. We are away all of September in Europe – didn’t see much danger in being away at that time for either of us (hubby is a Hawk).

Nevertheless Terry seems to be doing something right and the management bounced back nicely from the TAC fiasco so the signs of hope are there.

Have never been in love with Richo I’m afraid – I wanted him sold years ago but hey 6 goals is OK by me.

Oh if only we could play like we did in the 1995 finals…what a game against Essendon! Time of my life, and 5 months pregnant at the time, singing my lungs out, “YELLOW AND BLACK, we come from Ti……Ger……land…..”.

Cheers

skippygirl :))

Profile photo of Mark UnwinMark Unwin
    Participant
    @markunwin

Hi fellow Tiger fans,

It is a great start to the season and a win is a win but lets put it in perspective.

We have beaten teams that finished 2nd & 3rd last in 2004 and Freo in Melbourne (they were a disgrace last Sunday – but it was enjoyable to watch![biggrin].

Hey Skippygirl, I was at that 1995 final also. What a game, bring back Matty Knights!

Cheers,

Mark Unwin
    Williams Partners Pty Ltd
    http://www.wp.com.au

@skippygirl

Westan – what a game!!!!!!!!

Went to Telstra Dome and watched the mighty Tigers beat Port Adelaide – what a great day. Sang my lungs out.

Brownie, Richo and Pettifer were great. Didn’t look like it though during the 1st quarter – lots of moans and groans at the schoolboy level of skill. And then we were on fire – could not do anything wrong it was beautiful to watch.

Hope you are having a great trip.

Cheers
    skippygirl :)))

@skippygirl

Westan we are on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

A wonderful win against Collingwood – after playing like schoolboys for 3 quarters Terry turned the mental switch to “play like legends” and off they went. Brownie booted 5 goals – one of those all time great games.

It was hard because my daughter and her friend follow the Magpies whilst my other daughter and I follow Tigers so I had to contain some of my cheers – but belted out the Club song with gusto.

And then we beat Brisbane at home!!! First time we’ve beat them at the Gabba for about 5 years I think.

We are THIRD – can you belive it?? Oh why oh why did I book a trip to Europe in September????

Well, as history shows……

Cheers

skippygirl [biggrin]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.