All Topics / General Property / Really a “WOW“ Mortgage miracle.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of tmrtmr
    @tmr

The final chapter…

Hi all. Earlier this year we place a “cry for help” on this forum. If you recall, a brother and sister looking for a wrap deal on a property we really wanted to buy, as we could both see we could turn it into a very positive cash flow opportunity!

We had been led to believe, from numerous professional sources, that for the amount we needed, a conventional loan was out of the question! We had both recently returned from overseas, recently returned to full-time employment, and only had a 5% deposit for a $470 000 dollar property.

Well, a big thank you to the people that offered advice and assistance, but a “SUPER HUGE” thank you to Cameron and Alistair Perry.

It was by no means an easy task, but after a lot of hard work on their behalf, some smart structuring, a creative approach, and a fist-full of tenacity, they managed to get the loan for us, from a conventional lender, and at a competitive rate!

BTW, this was a long distance “application”. My sister and I live in Brisbane, and Cameron and Alistair are based in Melbourne, and everything was done via, phone, fax, email and web-conferencing.

We really cannot thank Cameron and Alistair enough, and regardless of where you are in Australia, we totally recommend you contact them for any mortgage assistance!

Cameron and Alistair Perry
    Accredited Mortgage Consultant
    F.R. Perry & Associates
    Phone: 03 9662 1999
    Fax: 03 9662 2044

To wrap up the story, my sister and I are now about 24 days away from settlement, with our first investment property on track to pay for it’s self, with the loan we wanted, but never thought we could really get!

Thank you Cameron, thank you Alistair, thank you propertyinvesting.com and all it’s contributors!

Mark and Ruth Ross

[email protected]

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Congratulations Mark & Ruth,

That’s great news!! [biggrin]

There are some really talented people who frequent this forum!

Best wishes,
    Del

Profile photo of tmrtmr
    @tmr

Thanks Del. Nice of you to say so.
    [biggrin]
    Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.