All Topics / Overseas Deals / Want to get started in NZ

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of pinnypoopinnypoo
    @pinnypoo

I am interested in buying in NZ and am cashed up ready to purchase but am lacking local knowledge of the NZ market as to how to go about things. I figure it might be best to get in contact with a good spotter in NZ and go from there. How do you guys find these spotters. Is it through advertisements or word of mouth? Can you recommend anyone that I can get in touch with? I am really keen to get started.

Razza

Profile photo of kerwynkerwyn
    @kerwyn

Hi Razza
    I am heading that way on the 4th April on a buying trip myself. I would only be to happy to find you something good. I am already looking for a couple of other people so it would not be a problem adding you to the list. I have sent you a private email have a look.
    Kerwyn.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi razza

all the best with your NZ trip. i’m not active spotting in NZ but i’m happy to send you written info on investing in NZ.

for spotters who know NZ try Minimogul. Its important to deal with someone who knows the local market she has people who live in NZ sourcing the deals.

regards westan

USA information evenings in Melb, Syd and Brisbane in early April, email me for more info. We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of pinnypoopinnypoo
    @pinnypoo

Hi guys,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for the email Kerwyn I will have a look and get back to you.

Westan thanks for the info, how can I get in touch with Minimogul. I’ve seen some of her reply’s to other mail. Yes please send me any info you have to my email.

Thanks heaps.

Razza

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi razza

i can’t send attachments to you through the email on the forum, so can you email me and i’ll get your email address from that.

in regards to mini try sending her a PM, look up members on the left hand links, she is on the first page as she is a great contibutor to this forum.

regards westan

USA information evenings in Melb, Syd and Brisbane in early April, email me for more info. We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.