All Topics / Overseas Deals / kiwi adventure 2

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Profile photo of iansians
    @ians

Hi guys

I’m up for Friday as well. Let me know the time and place. Hopefully the cafe won’t shut down when they hear we are coming this time :-)

Cheers, Ian

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

hi all, its shaun from canberra.
    i’m coming along too!
    i just found out yesterday (wednesday)
    i was in auckland on the weekend, when i ran into dave and steve. after some gentle persuasion (i offered dave a signed copy of a book i’m in) he said i could come along.
    as i was networking over there anyway at the time. ive organised transport. a friend over there is going to drive me around for 7 days. i cant offer anyone else a lift as i later found out its a porche!
    i’m pumped and excited at present, and because i’m behind the rest of you in organising. i am runnning around now organising finance/company etc.
    cheers all
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of ayenayen
    Participant
    @ayen

Melbourne KA2ers,

It is agreed. Let’t meet for coffee 6:30-7:00 Friday at the Coffee Club, Knox City.

Andrew

Profile photo of millsymillsy
    @millsy

great,

6.30-7.00pm at the coffee club at knox. upstairs probably. hopefully see you tonight.

millsy

Profile photo of LeighLeigh
    @leigh

Sorry to be really behind on the Kiwi Adventure stuff, but what is KA and who’s running it? How many people are heading over to NZ in July, when and where will everyone be looking?

Cheers, Leigh

Profile photo of henstershensters
    @hensters

KA2er
    Mike and I are flying into Auckland on the 16/7 at 2.30pm. We then have to drive to Hamilton. Are their any other KA2’s that would like to share the cost of a hire car?
    Penny

Hi I am arriving in Auckland at 13.45 and have hired a car for the duration of the trip would be willing to wait for you to arrive if you would like. I however want to take my time getting to Hamilton. Afterall it’s a good chance to have a look around as we travel down.

Thanks for the offer, we would appreciate the lift. We were also planning on taking our time to drive to Auckland so no issues there. I will try and work out how to leave you a message in the private message box, then I can give you some further details.

Profile photo of millsymillsy
    @millsy

Thanks for a great trip KA2ers. Good fun and learning experiences had by all. Keep in contact and let us know how things are progressing.
    millsy

Profile photo of garywith1rgarywith1r
    Participant
    @garywith1r

Agreed. An awesome experience. So who’s up for a return visit later in the year?

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

hi all, i too had a blast. didnt buy anything though. another contract fell over yesterday, so it leaves me with 4 left on the table.
    wish i’d put an offer in on that14% yeild as soon as i saw it rather than dithering around.
    i was due back in nz next friday but i cant shake the damn flu. i will have to wait another week after it just to sort myself out.
    fellow ka2ers, you have my nz number give me a call or an email and i will catch up with you
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of garywith1rgarywith1r
    Participant
    @garywith1r

KA2’ers,

Now that the dust has settled and most have resumed normal life, I was wondering if anyone (in Melbourne) was interested in getting together. The intent would be to simply keep in touch and motivate each other. Send me an email if you are interested. Thanks.
    -Gary

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.