All Topics / Help Needed! / Just starting

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sophieoliver3000sophieoliver3000
    @sophieoliver3000

Hi I have just registered. I have just returned from 3 years i Ireland and would like to start investing. I have 4 houses 2 of which I own outright and the other 2 are mortaged for $340000 and the houses are valued at $260000 each. I also have some cash. I have read both of Steves books. Would someone be kink enough to just point me in the right general direction.

Thanks

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Hi Sophie, & welcome to the forum,
    Its difficult to offer any specific suggestions without being privy to your future investment goals and current circumstances,
    However based on the information you have provided you seem to be in an excellent position to leverage off your current investments.

You currently have $76.000 in available equity @ 80% LVR on the 2 encumbered properties, possibly more at a higher LVR with mortgage insurance.
    I would suggest you look at using the equity as deposits on separate lending, Preferably 80/20 finance as this will elevate cross colaterisation issues and the need for mortgage insurance over your portfolio. Cheers.

Regards
    Steven
    Mortgage Broker

Mobile Mortgage Market
    Ph: 0402 483 216
    [email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au

PLEASE note comments made should not be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice.

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

I agree – look at using equity to expand your portfolio.

Pete

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

BTW – I was part of the MAP Program and am more than happy to answer and questions/comments you may have – Happy Investing…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.