All Topics / General Property / Investment Seminars

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of techhowsetechhowse
    @techhowse

Would anyone know of any reliable Property Investment Seminars designed/suited to beginning investors?

Profile photo of landt64landt64
    Participant
    @landt64

Hi Techhowse,
    I haven’t been to one yet myself, but everyone seems to rave about Steve’s masterclass. maybe that’s a place to start.
    Landt.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

If you have plenty of time then try to attend free investment seminars as much as possible. For each seminar you attend try to learn three important points the presenter try to sell to you for his main event. Then do the researches yourself base on those 3 points.

If you can attend 10 free seminars then you should have don’t your own researches about 30 main points.

Kind Regards

JetDollars
    “The road of some-day lead to the town of nowhere”

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney
    Originally posted by techhowse:

Would anyone know of any reliable Property Investment Seminars designed/suited to beginning investors?

I will be conducting my annual Property Briefings in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane in April.

They are not aimed at beginners and are not get rich quick or waelth creation seminars.

They are aimed at experienced investors and the well read beginner. MOst are nearly booked out (they always do)
    Check out the details at:

http://www.metropoleprojects.com.au/html/s02_article/article_view.asp?art_id=115

Michael Yardney
    METROPOLE PROPERTIES
    Author of Australia’s leading property e-magazine.
    Join over 10,000 readers each month.
    FREE subscription http://www.metropole.com.au

Profile photo of techhowsetechhowse
    @techhowse

thanks to all for your contributions.

I would also like to find out how are people notified of free investment seminars?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.