Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Well the Aussies are once again killing the Kiwi’s in the cricket.
    I was able to get to see some of the Christchurch test match, so i took my 11 year old out of school for a few days and drove the 5 hours it takes to get top Christchurch (i live south of Dunedin).
    As an aussie i know i’m biased but i think this is the best team of all time, and i see Adam Gillchrist as not only Australia’s best Batsman since Bradman but the best Batsman i’ve ever seen (i’m 40 so i never saw Sobers or Pollock).

Another question, while i loved Lillie i really think that Glenn McGrath is now our best ever fast bowler.what do others think ?

regards westan

USA information evenings in Melb, Syd and Brisbane in early April, email me for more info. We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

I agree. Since McGrath has had his hiatus from cricket because of his ankle, things have improved. He may not have the outright speed of Brett Lee, but who needs it when you can bowl line and length all day long?

I do believe that he will make the 2007 world cup, then retire – as the greatest.

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.