All Topics / Help Needed! / Masterclass

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of pete rpete r
    @pete-r

Hi,
    I’m new here and having attended Steve’s masterclass in Melbourne yesterday I am most impressed with Steve and his team and their commitment to our investment education. There were some tremendous insights based on a wealth of experience and one major understanding I got was the importance of a sell strategy. This in fact is very similar to buying shares.

Profile photo of Tigerbob_2Tigerbob_2
    @tigerbob_2

Glad to see you were impressed as much as I. Now its action time which leades to reaction and then momentum.

Our only restriction is ourselves.

Keep it up.

Regards
    Tiger

Profile photo of HutchHutch
    Participant
    @hutch

Melb masterclass was well worth it!
    good to see some of us doing their allocated “homework” (I am a bit late)from the Melb masterclass on Sat. Had a great day. Learnt copius amount of info. The only negative thing for me to come out of the day?……I didn’t buy a ticket for my wife. I will have to wait until the August class. Now I have alot of great info to pass on to her over our Easter holiday! Cheers [biggrin]

Profile photo of pete rpete r
    @pete-r

Thanks Tiger
    For reminding me that now is the time for action. No matter how good the feeling, there is no result without action and I appreciate your thoughts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.