All Topics / General Property / Property Masters Seminar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of grae1grae1
    @grae1

Hi Everyone,
    I have just attended my 2nd Property Masters seminar in Melbourne today and I thoroughly recommend it. I have finally understood Steve and Daves strategy of selling to realise profits.

I have been a pretty committed buy and hold investor up to now, but Steve turned a light on for me today. I will be scrutinising my portfolio rather closely over the next week or so.

If any of you are thinking of going to the next seminar, don’t think about it too long, just do it, you will get something of value from it, for sure.

Regards
    Grae1

Profile photo of andrisandris
    Participant
    @andris

Here, here. A very worthwhile exercise. Thoroughly recommended. Not to be missed. All topics relevant and discussed in depth. Money well spent.
    Hang around till the end as you may win a the door prize like me!!

Profile photo of HutchHutch
    Participant
    @hutch

I agree guys, Melb masterclass was well worth it!
    good to see some of us doing their allocated “homework” (Iam a bit late)from the Melb masterclass on Sat. Had a great day. Learnt copius amount of info. The only negative thing for me to come out of the day?……I didn’t buy a ticket for my wife. I will have to wait until the August class. Now I have alot of great info to pass on to her over our Easter holiday! Cheers[biggrin]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.