All Topics / Help Needed! / Master Class

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of TOSOBATOSOBA
    @tosoba

Wow what a day, the aha moment for me today was the COY/TRUST. I need more information and look forward to the arrival of Wealth Guardian. Thanks Steve for the opportunity stand in front of so many people and look like a blundering idiot. I say this as I don’t think I was able to articulate the personal changes I have made since your last seminar. Again thank you for allowing me to challenge my comfort zone.[cap]

Profile photo of PJCwasHerePJCwasHere
    @pjcwashere

TOSOBA you beat me. What an awesome day at the MasterClass.
    Steve, first action step completed – post in this forum.
    Second step completed – start the ‘team’; 1st person on board. meeting Monday to discuss details with second person.. Wow! Momentum really does built once one is focussed on solutions to problems… this stuff really works…thanks.

Profile photo of positivewizpositivewiz
    @positivewiz

Hi All, I’d just like to say how amazing today was also & though I’m dead tired, I am determined to do my homework of three posts not just cos It’s set as homework but to reconnect with fellow investors & not be an island aha & to cement what I’ve learnt or test it by trying to teach others aha &/or give back to the universe/karma by helping others aha

lots & lots of aha’s today

So thanks a million Steve, Dave & team you guys really know how to cross the t’s & dot the i’s. I’ve never been to a seminar with such detailed notes & comprehensive info to hit the pavement running
    Positivewiz
    PS I’m also very impressed with new & clever improvements to the website which I have an appreciation for after doing the Robert Allen course in Sydeny last year…I love how key words are highlighted after the post goes thru which leads to the relevant resource link inadvertantly mentioned – plus little extra adds here & there
    WOW, aha, brilliant work & thanks again for more great ideas

Profile photo of SantosSantos
    @santos

Hi to everyone! I was one of the first timers in the masterclass yesterday. It was good to hear testimonies from people who were successful and from those who are still struggling to get there. For me, the process involved and the 7 day homework will be interesting & challenging as this will be a paradigm shift from what I am used to do and think. Thanks Steve for the tips and for your honesty! its truly quite refreshing! I will be back for the next seminar in Aug.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.