All Topics / Help Needed! / Dealing with RE agents

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of emcdonaldemcdonald
    @emcdonald

local REA’s will have these details, as previously suggested perhaps try going through another agent. I’m not sure what the legalities are in Perth relating to the handing out of this information but perhaps befriending someone with access to the information…

Profile photo of jhopperjhopper
    @jhopper

emcdonald,

Out of curiosity, how do RE agents obtain this information that is not generally obtainable by the general public?

cheers

Jan

Profile photo of emcdonaldemcdonald
    @emcdonald
    Out of curiosity, how do RE agents obtain this information that is not generally obtainable by the general public?

Hi Jan,

in Qld most agents have access to RP Data which lists owner information we well as zoning, size, density and sale information on properties.

There is currently another service similar to this which we are trialing at the moment but which hasn’t officially been launched.

Other ways information can be obtained on a property (as previosuly mentioned and often more accessible to the public) is by council records.

hope that answers your question…

e x

Profile photo of TorachanTorachan
    @torachan

Speak to a rival Agent. He may do the dirty work for you. Something along the lines of the enemy of my enemy is my friend [biggrin]

Air goes in and out. Blood goes round and round. Any variation is a bad thing

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.