All Topics / Creative Investing / Home Buyer looking for wrapper

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of damian666damian666
    @damian666

I have some friends who are looking to buy a home in Sydney’s west for about $250-300k. They have good income and currently pay $450.00pw rent, but are having difficulty in saving the deposit.I wonder if anyone out there is interested in doing a wrap for them.

[email protected]

Profile photo of alexleealexlee
    Participant
    @alexlee

Uh, a $250k – $300k Sydney property would probably only rent about $200 – $250 pw max. Why not suggest to your friends to rent a $200 – $250 pw property and save the difference? They could save at least $10k a year. The Sydney market isn’t exactly jumping so there’s no big hurry.

Incidentally, I think anyone who can afford $450pw in rent and complain they can’t save a deposit needs to get their financial priorities straight first.
    Alex

Profile photo of pete rpete r
    @pete-r

Hi Damian,

If your friends are paying $450 pw rent it is no wonder they are having difficulty saving the deposit [grad]

By the way what sort of property are they looking to purchase in Sydneys west? I didn’t think that there was anything available for 250-300K anywhere in Sydney.

Cheers

pr

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

A client of mine just purchased a 3 bedroom house in a Sydney suburb for $210,000!

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.