Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Just returned from a research trip in Darwin. Building approvals and construction activity are at 10 year highs. I view this market very favourably at the moment.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Yorker

i think your on the money with this call

(i don’t invest in Darwin, but i’d think its worth a look)

regards westan

USA information evenings in Melb, Syd and Brisbane in early April, email me for more info. We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

I think investors may have missed the boat slightly. Prices have risen substantially. I think the best time to have entered this market would have been around 2 years ago, however there is still growth being experienced.The region is also finally experiencing positive population growth.

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

i agree with yorker on this one,
    i bought there 2 years ago and have seen substantial growth. getting the rents put up however has been a battle.
    originally when i was looking up there (i used to live there so it helped). finding information was the hardest thing. steve once said that the stats didnt justify buying there, however overall stats are no good, only because there is a major influx of tourists/backpackers every year. you need to find out where the locals are living, not the tourists.
    cheers all

shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of mitamita
    @mita

[cap]Hi im a new member i am going up next month and i beleive their could be a market for season letting houses and storage facilities for the wet season, do you agree?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.