All Topics / Help Needed! / Question for the Old Hands

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation
    Originally posted by Redhaven:

hubby and I would be buying under-market properties – at least, that’s the plan…

How do you know they’re ‘under market’? Isn’t the price you pay for a property its market value (unless you are the only person who knows it is for sale)?
    I’m not intentionally being pedantic or negative, but I hear this often of late, and it rings alarm bells for me.
    Cheers, F.[cowboy2]

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi Foundation,

I’m not intentionally being pedantic or negative, but I hear this often of late, and it rings alarm bells for me.

Obviously the market price is where supply equal the demand.
    I think redhaven like many others is just using this term to indicate that they intend to research and negotiate the price of each property.
    good luck.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

… or significantly under valuation.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of RedhavenRedhaven
    @redhaven

Exactly.

“I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.” ~ GOD ~ (Jeremiah 29:11)

Profile photo of RedhavenRedhaven
    @redhaven

And yes, Brenda, I agree that step by step is the way to do it. We will be down there for 9 days shortly so Brett and I will begin to check out the work situation. I think your idea of renting first is wise. I just hate the idea of paying “dead money” !! Oh well if we set a goal of 6 months renting then buy…?

Redhaven.

“I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.” ~ GOD ~ (Jeremiah 29:11)

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.