All Topics / Overseas Deals / Invercargill

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of RentMasterRentMaster
    @rentmaster

Maybe Westan is referring to the lignite suppliers in Southland. Go to google and do a search on lignite Invercargill. But I too would be interested to know what else there is.

Andrew
    http://www.rentmaster.co.nz
    Software for Landlords

Profile photo of kiwikidkiwikid
    @kiwikid

Well…I have several properties in Inver. all rented. I deal with Kelly from LJ Hooker and with Debbie from harcourts and very recently with Cherrie from Professionals.

I have plenty of reservations on Kelly. She could be motivated and keeps occupancy rate high. But I wouldn’t deal with her again. Her communication is crap and she doesn’t care what the tenants do to the property as long as she gets het money. I also heard similar complaints from other owners.
    Debbie from Harcourts on the other hand is great, she keeps every thing by the book.

Thanks

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Kiwikid

i think you are being harsh on Kelly. I know Kelly and she manages a number of our clients properties. As all the Invercargill managers do.

they all underperform from time to time.

i don’t think she is as bad as you say. i’d recommend her on our experiences.

regards westan

Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.