All Topics / Overseas Deals / Invercargill

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of turbozturboz
    @turboz

Hi All
    Would anyone be able to recommend a really good Property Manager in Invercargill
    Thankyou Lisa.[biggrin][biggrin]

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Simply can’t go past Kelly Thompson at LJ Hooker. Professional and efficient.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of kerwynkerwyn
    @kerwyn

Hi Turboz
    From my dealings I have found Harcourts are very professional. So professional that they saved me making a bad deal through another agent.
    kerwyn

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Hi Turboz!!
    I have been using Bob at the Professionals since I purchased in Invercargill. I have also heard good things about Harcourts as well, and deal with an agent there too. Sorry for delay in replyin!!!

CastleDreamer
    NZ Investor and Property Spotter

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

kerwyn, so pleased to hear that, very smart of you. and which is why one of the things I keep banging on about around these forums is the importance of an independent rental assessment as you have found.

cheers-
    Mini

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi all

Don and Liz

good to hear your impressed with Kellie at LJ Hooker. I too am impressed with her enthusiasm for customer satisfaction.

There are some great thiongs in the pipeline for Invercargill which i will share with you all another day.

regards westan

USA information evenings in Melb, Syd and Brisbane in early April, email me for more info. We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of checkerchecker
    Participant
    @checker

I use Harcourt simply because they have a builder that I find very trustworthy.

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hi Kerwyn,

Originally posted by kerwyn:

From my dealings I have found Harcourts are very professional. So professional that they saved me making a bad deal through another agent.

Is there only one property manager at Harcourts? If not, which one is looking after your property? I wish to contact them so a name would be helpful [biggrin]

Also, has anyone used PM Judy Anne from Ray White in Invercargill? If so, are you happy with her service?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Ozi

@kerwyn

Hi Ozi
    I was dealing with Johanna Russell she was good with me.
    Kerwyn

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hi Kerwyn,

Thanks for that!

Regards,
    Ozi

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Ozi

there are about 4 staff in the rental department and each person has a specific role.

regards westan

USA information evenings in Melb, Syd and Brisbane in early April, email me for more info. We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of GeoffBeckGeoffBeck
    @geoffbeck

I use Bob Hill at the Professionals, haven’t had any issues.

Do a forum search on Bob, there has been chat about him before.

Property Management fees at the Professionals are very competitive, I haggled 7.5% with Bob and got it.

Cheers
    GeoffB

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Thanks Westan and GeoffB!

Regards,
    Ozi

Participant
    @don

Hi Westan,

There are some great thiongs in the pipeline for Invercargill which i will share with you all another day.

What’s the goss?

Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

@geoffbeck

Interesting article regarding growth of Invercargill.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/southlandtimes/0,2106,3241218a6011,00.html

Cheers
    GeoffB

Participant
    @don

Hi Geoff,

Great to see the population trend in Invercargill well an truely on the up. Good to see a forcast for long term sustained growth.
    Good Luck.

Email Me | Phone Me

@geoffbeck

I’ve vetted interest in Invercargill and in the last six months the positives are defiantly outweighing the negatives.

Personally, I have great confidence this trend will continue in all areas.

Cheers
    GeoffB

Participant
    @don

Would have to agree with you Geoff. There is a very positive vibe in the South at the moment which is finally being backed up by the numbers.
    Good Luck

Email Me | Phone Me

@kerwyn

Hi All
    I take back what I said about Harcourts in Invercargill.
    I was in there Tuesday 12th and a couple of young guys came in enquiring about a property they had applied for. Seems the agent was supposed to call them back within 48 hours to tell them either way what happened. According to one of the guys this was over a week ago and no one rang them. To say they were not happy when told they missed out on the rental would be a gross understatement.
    Now since Harcourts had a list of rental properties a mile long you would think they would have offered them another house in place of the one they missed out on, but no one bothered to call them. Seemingly these guys were students at the SIT and wanted somewhere close, which includes the whole suburb of Appleby and a couple of others where there are a lot of rental properties at the moment.
    Now if I had any properties with them sitting vacant and losing me money I would not be real happy with the way they conduct their rental department.
    Kerwyn.

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

maybe I’ll be forced to eat my words about Invercargill. Now Westan when are you going to tell everyone what’s up!????

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.