All Topics / General Property / Australia’s Best Cashflow positive Suburbs

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of TurnbyTurnby
    @turnby

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping we could really cut to the chase for some of the new guys and and hopefully the pro’s aswell to start the ball rolling again. I’m sure at one stage or another that the question of “Where is Australia’s best cashflow positive suburb” ( with possible short term capital gain or at least not go backwards ) was posed and then everyone went into great discussions and then that resulting in the great amount of different subjects today.

I was hoping that we could start from scratch again and throw any suggestions we have out there on a suburb that has got your interest at the moment. Take away all creative statergies and personal financial situations and just a basic Cashflow positive with chances of possible growth in the short, mediam or long term. E.G.” I have taken some interest in ……… Suburb because …….. The median prices are…….The population growth is …… The average rent yield is……with possible capital gain in the …… term etc. And leave this Forum subject area clean, as a source for further indepth discussions later in a new subject area, (I.E. you come across someones idea or suggestion in this topic area that you have some info to contribute, and then start a new forum subject called by that suburbs name).

Any suburb suggestions will be greatly appriciated by those just starting out, and hopefully the more experianced, on knowing were to start there suburb profiling when they are in a posistion to invest or ready to invest again. Keep an eye on the date of the posts.

You don’t have to be a pro, all you are doing is making a suggestion and passing on some info that has got your intersest. We can get to the nuts and bolts of the suburb in the suburbs own subject area post, hopefully with the help of the Pro’s, people that live in the area or anyone that has some info.

[cowboy2]

Take Care
    and All The Best

Turnby

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

ok Turnby – you go first!

Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

Turnby

Why would anyone put that sort of information on this forum,people do their own research to get rewards.

The forum is great for information or help needed but I doubt if you will find people to share secrets where they are buying their cash flow + properties

What would happen is that the suburb/town would dry up cash flow + properties with all the interest shown from the forum.

I suggest you subscribe to API or similar mags to get the information that you are requiring.

That’s what I am doing
    [biggrin]

Jenny1

Profile photo of OSiennaOSienna
    @osienna
    Originally posted by Jenny1:

Turnby

Why would anyone put that sort of information on this forum,people do their own research to get rewards.

What would happen is that the suburb/town would dry up cash flow + properties with all the interest shown from the forum.

Why would someone share such information you ask? One reason I can think of would be to drum up the demand in an attempt to drive up prices so that you can sell and make a nice profit. If someone was trying to exit the market right now I guess they might be tempted to do such a thing – but that’s the cynic in me talking.

Profile photo of Old School SkataOld School Skata
    @old-school-skata

Plffrrrp!!

Hey look, i admire you for asking this question, but honestly… do you think people are going to handover their months of research for other people to go and steal their deals?

If you want info like this, subscribe to a stockbrokers newsletter

How about you tell us about the deals you are looking at, give us the street address, agents phone number and listed price and we’ll tell you after we buy it how good a deal it was that you shoud have taken

OSS

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

lets go easy on turnby. its a fair enough question if your just starting out. I seem to rememeber asking the same question 2 years ago. Unfortunatley turnby the reality is that there arent many cashflow towns left in australia and if there are they are a fairly well kept secret.

its funny – some of these towns can be so small ven if 2 or 3 people from this forum jumped into the market at the same town – it can be enough to push the prices up so that they are no longer returning 10 pct or more. thats how finley balanced the market can be in rural australia. I reckon steve mcnight and this website have added millions to the overall wealth of rural victorians. steve you should be given an OBE for contributions to rural Australia……

im not kidding!!

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

Hi Turnby. I actully like your idea, but shouldn’t you be the first to make a suggestion?

Cheers, F.[cowboy2]

Profile photo of RonulasRonulas
    @ronulas

I thought you were going to talk about the new article in API. The heading is “AUSTRALIAS CHEAPEST SUBURBS”

By the way, I invest in one of the suburbs mentioned so I’m all smiles[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][grad][specool]

If you want that sort of info just subscribe to API.

You will always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take!

Profile photo of HutchHutch
    Participant
    @hutch

hi tenby,
    nice try!!!!

i think i like the way you think….

all i can say is that after all busting my gut and enduring many sleepless days and nights doing research and self educationg myself on property locations. i would feel deflated if i had to give it all up to you just because you are new to this and want the lastest inside news on growth suburbs!

get on your bike and do the hard yards. beleive me its much more rewarding …..Just Do It!

gotta be cruel to be kind..[biggrin]

Profile photo of HutchHutch
    Participant
    @hutch

ok ok,
    try this tenby,
    you pay for this service but well worth doing the research. i have constantly found myself refering to this site when looking for medians, growth areas etc…

http://www.propertyvalue.com.au

[cap]

Profile photo of yourcoachyourcoach
    @yourcoach

Doesnt look like anyone wants to share…. It does seem like people have their own idea on where is best but for fear of ruining their own chances wont share it with fellow investors.

Well to those people how much is that info worth to you? Will you sell it to someone such as Turnby and at what price?

Turnby i’m far from an expert on this stuff but most cashflow positive deals that arn’t made will come in rural / regional areas as you most probably are aware. One area that seems to consistently stack up on paper is Mt. Isa, in Queensland. Also try looking at commercial property as generally the rental returns are higher than residential.

Profile photo of GrantH_1974GrantH_1974
    @granth_1974

Hi Turnby,

In SE Queensland you could try the following:
    – Beenleigh
    – Inala
    – Goodna
    – Ipswich
    – Logan (generally)
    – Teviot Downs (in Beausdesert shire)

Or if you want to get an ok return with no risk, just put your moey in Easy Street Financial Services online account. They pay 5.65%p.a. paid monthly. No fees. Money at call when you want it.$1,000 min. balance.

Good luck with investing.[biggrin]

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.