All Topics / Help Needed! / Cashflow Club

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of sabinasabina
    @sabina

Hi,my name is Sabina,i am one of the organizers of the Sydney Cashflow Players Club.
    We are a group of keen investors who get together every Monday night at Erskinville to play the Cashflow game(by Robert Kiyosaki author of Rich Dad Poor Dad) and share our experiences in investing be it a $100.000 purchase in Ayre or $30 million development deal.So if you are interested please email me [email protected]

sabina

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

I have played this game, and found that:
    a) it’s not that fun.
    b) folks tend to believe it reflects the real world when it’s view of investing is seriously distorted and flawed.
    c) it costs about $250!!
    d) this is not a HELP NEEDED topic…

IMHO.
    Cheers, F.[cowboy2]

Profile photo of sabinasabina
    @sabina

Hi,
    I appreciate your opinion.
    I find it hard to belive that any ADULT would think that a game can reflect the real world.This game is mostly targeted at shifting people’s minds about investing(and just having fun),not teaching them how to do it,especially in Australian market(game based on the US market).And in regards to the cost of the game,we don’t ask people to purchase it,we provide the venue,the boards and the calculators.
    I apologize for posting it in the wrong section.
    Regards
    Sabina

sabina

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

Sabina

Just my 2 bob, I have the game but have never played it, but Im in melbourne , would have liked play it with your group.

Cheers Rick[drummer]

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Sabina,
    do you only play versin 101 or also 202?
    I have plaid 101, and haven’t been blown away by it. I do, however, like it and am eager to play 202. WHat is your opinion/experience with 202?

Unfortunately for me I’m in Norht WA so I wont make it for your games night. All the best.

P.S.: is there any-one that has these games for sale, second hand? If so, quanta costsa?

Cheers

C@34

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

im in melbourne and i have 101 – play it with my wife. we played for 3 hours and only once landed on a ‘market’ card so it took a while for one of us to get ahead. played it a few time now – think it would be better with more players.

Profile photo of sabinasabina
    @sabina

Hi all
    thank you for your enquiries.
    Yes we do have 202 games as well.202 is different to 101.It is much harder and more fun to play,because players can do deals with each other and the cards are just different.
    With 101 game the point is not to land on the market card the point is in opportunities(small deals,big deals).This game is better played with 4 to 6 people.The Game can be purchased from Pow Wow Events international(that’s where we get them from)at full cost.There is also an EGame(cheaper then the board)For anyone who is in Melbourne there is a club there as well.
    Regards
    Sabina

sabina

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.