All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Looking for Tax & Structuring Advice in Brisbane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of sirfunkydavesirfunkydave
    @sirfunkydave

I’m getting to the point where i need to start looking at structuring myself with a company or trust structure so i can minimise the amount of tax i have to pay.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good Accountant/Adviser located in Brisbane.

Thanks
    Dave

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Dave

Are you currently self employed or run a small business?

My partner is a CPA although his practise is only taking on S/e clients to be bale to justify the fee income.

If yes i will ask him and happy to provide you with his details.

Based in Southport but as good as you will get.

Also an expert on wrapping as we have done a few.

Cheers Richard
    richard at castlewhite.com.au
    Email me for details of our Qld wrap service.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Greg FGreg F
    @greg-f
    Originally posted by Qlds007:

Dave Are you currently self employed or run a small business? My partner is a CPA although his practise is only taking on S/e clients to be able to justify the fee income. If yes i will ask him and happy to provide you with his details.

Funky Dave

Go with Qlds 007’s partner if he will take you on. These guys are very street smart.

If they’re a bit out of your league, try Julia Hartmann julia@bantacs. She’s in Brisbane’s northern suburbs and Cotton Tree on the Sunshine Coast. Do a search under “J” in the “Members” alphabet listings (click top LHS “Members” button). Read her posts thoroughly, and it will quickly become self-evident you’re dealing with yet another real professional.

Cheers
    Greg
    PS: By the way Qlds007, LOVE your new avatar. Why did you change it from the old one? A bit too craggy, needed a makeover or something?[biggrin][biggrin][cap][cigar][cigar]

Profile photo of sirfunkydavesirfunkydave
    @sirfunkydave

Thanks for the replies.

I’m currently working as an employee but my investing is starting to push me to the higher tax bracket. I’m not too worried about the cost of any advice at this stage as I would rather have everything set up right the first time.

Thank you for your comments.
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.