All Topics / Help Needed! / Suburb Statistics

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of BellacrestBellacrest
    Participant
    @bellacrest

Hi!
    Does anyone know is there anywhere you can get median prices for suburbs for the past 10 years and average rent yields for suburbs where you do not need to pay for them? Or is this something that I just need to pay for?
    Just wondering!
    Regards
    Christy

Profile photo of hihopeshihopes
    @hihopes

Hi, Have been looking for that myself tonight. Is there a links page which can help on this site?[confused2]

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Hi Christy,

Information Victoria has a book with median prices for all suburbs in Victoria (houses, units and land seperately) for the last 10 years.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of alfamickalfamick
    Participant
    @alfamick

Christy,

The best cheap data I know of is the API magazine. They regularly publish some basic stats; but if you need more detailed historical data you most likely need to pay for it.

Profile photo of high flyerhigh flyer
    @high-flyer

Hi Christy,
    Commonwealth bank provides some propery valuation on their wed site. Please do a search on “property value guide”. I hope this helps!
    Cheers

Profile photo of jcls79jcls79
    @jcls79

If you are looking in any states apart from SA, Residex provides a report that says about the median property price growth over 10 years, 1 year and 3 months period. Also, they publish the data by postcode but it is easy to convert to suburbs. Each report (for each state) costs around 70 cos i’ve just bought one for QLD

Cheers
    john

Want to join financial independence before 31 years old, currently 25

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

I agree with John

Residex is your best bet

http://www.residex.com.au

Michael Yardney
    METROPOLE PROPERTIES
    Author of Australia’s leading property e-magazine.
    Join over 10,000 readers each month.
    FREE subscription http://www.metropole.com.au

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by Chris82:

Does anyone know is there anywhere you can get median prices for suburbs for the past 10 years and average rent yields for suburbs where you do not need to pay for them? Or is this something that I just need to pay for?

Hi Christy,
    IS there a particular state in mind? The sources may vary from state to state.

Derek
    [email protected]
    0409 882 958
    Property investment advice and researched property in quality locations available.

Profile photo of Greg FGreg F
    @greg-f
    Originally posted by Derek:

Quote:
    Hi Christy, IS there a particular state in mind? The sources may vary from state to state. Derek

Hi Derek
    I can’t believe noone followed up on your implied offer to help provide alternative sources. I’m after Qld figures. Can you help? [cap][cigar]
    Cheers
    Greg

Profile photo of tinitini
    @tini

I’m seeking the same informaiton however i’m based in Adelaide. Does anyone know of any services in SA similar to residex??

Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.