All Topics / Forum Frolic / Hi Guy’s….

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I so miss the forum.

I hope to get my computer up in next two three weeks.

Just posted to say hi everyone, How’s stil_in_school, redwing, monopoly and all the kid’s. How’s the mum’s and dad’s [biggrin] and give a big wave [biggrin] >>>>>>>> [gossip].

Footsteps in the sands of time weren’t made sitting down.
    Positive Cashflow Financial Analysis Calculator Online

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hey Jaffa,

Hope to see you back in here soon!!!

Personally, I will be going o/s end of this month but have decided it might be a good idea to withraw a bit earlier than anticipated; seems as though I am an upsetting some of the newbies
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/16025/2.html with my psycho babble [blush2]

You take care Jaffa, and please don’t forget to keep up the good work with the “best of”s they are good value as are you!!! Will miss ya!! [biggrin]

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Originally posted by Monopoly:

Hey Jaffa,

<<I will be going o/s end of this month but have decided it might be a good idea to withraw a bit earlier than anticipated; seems as though I am an upsetting some of the newbies>>

I new intruduction with the newbie’s. Mmmmmm, rubbs chin, well they will be learning from one of the best. I like your style.

In other forums, i just ignored anyone that’s ‘not cool’, just engore them. Getting fired up only takes away good time, to use it, for productive things that your good at.

Monopoly, just walk out the back and cool off [biggrin], resist letting those fingers go on your keyboard.

<< “best of”s they are good value as are you!!! Will miss ya!! >> Yeah, I’m trying to find more.

I can imagine a lot more creative things going on soon in the forum and i got some ideas for the house renovating and complicated investor things and structures.

Anyway good to here from you.

Have a lovely trip. Get on the beach that will fix you up!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.