All Topics / Heads Up! / Custodian wealth builders

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of showbagsshowbags
    @showbags

Quick question, does anyone have any comments on custodian wealth builders (John Fitzgerald) and the service they offer. Are there any clients out there with comments? If so, would appreciatee haering from you. I am currently looking at thier offer and any feedback would be appreciated.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I haven’t used them myself, but know they have been around for a very long time – at least 10 years or so.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of senator_255senator_255
    @senator_255

I have attended a couple of John Fitzgeralds seminars. I also attended a similar one that he had Michael Quinn present. They were pretty much the same speal. I know it all sounds good and a lot of his theories are good, but I’d tend to put that stuff into practise myself. I’m always a bit weary of presenters that run seminars to sell their own properties to investors, especially in QLD like Custodian is. He also owns his own finance broker that arrange the finance for you… Keep doing research and be careful.

Sen [cap]

@senator_255

You didn’t attend the $40 seminar in Norwest the other night by any chance did you?

Sen [cap]

Profile photo of showbagsshowbags
    @showbags

sen,

No, i attended here in Melboure and it was No Charge. I guess I like the principals involved although I’m not sure I like the idea of only buying thier propertys on thier terms. I just would like to be more hands on. What I was impressed with was the presenters proffesional approach and no pressure selling. I think I will keep looking/buying/developing under my own steam.

@senator_255

Sounds good, by all means use some of the ideas that you liked. If they work for you, good stuff! I have spoken to a few people that have attended the seminars and they all seem to say that they liked the “no hard sell” approach from custodian. Although a friend of mine ended up hanging up on one of the salespeople today because they were getting really pushy. (after the 4th time they called him I might add!)

At the end of the day that is what they want to achieve. Making you feel relaxed and safe. It leads to more sales for them. More sales than if they were to push.

It sounds like you have a good plan though, well done.

Cheers

Sen [cap]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.