All Topics / Help Needed! / Help locating Canberra Residential Lease online

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of bwiemersbwiemers
    Participant
    @bwiemers

Hi Everybody,

I am about to rent out my first rental property and I am trying to find a copy of the ACT Residential Lease.

Does anybody know if there is a copy online somewhere? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Bernie

See my New Years Resolution.
    http://www.my-wealth-plan.com

Profile photo of Greg FGreg F
    @greg-f
    Originally posted by bwiemers:
    Hi Everybody, I am about to rent out my first rental property and I am trying to find a copy of the ACT Residential Lease. Bernie

Hi Bernie

And congrats on your awesome website. I strongly urge all readers (especially if you’re quite new at this game) to click on Bernie’s:
    for an inspiring look at how to write down your goals, and publish them. All the guru’s recommend you do this as a first step, but so few people actually do it. Well done on following your mentor’s advice, and in such a rigorously systematic /publicly accountable manner, Bernie.

Re the ACT online lease, obviously you can ask a RE agent, but they’re busy people. Because I have quite a few IP’s, I can always get this sort of info by just ringing one of my Property Managers. You’re paying them, so they owe you, right? However, as I don’t own property in Canberra /Queanbeyan, I can’t make a call on your behalf. You might want to PM some of the Canberra forumites who own IP’s there, and ask if they can help you get a copy of the lease.

Cheers
    Greg

Profile photo of Greg FGreg F
    @greg-f

By the way, you’re not trying to self-manage your first IP, are you?

Please take the advice of an “old hand” at this game, and get a good PM. If you can find a good one, they’re worth their weight in gold (ask the ACT network on this forum to recommend a good PM in canberra).

The days remaining to reach your goal of becoming a Paper Millionaire by January 17th 2006 are fast running out (love the “days remaining” clock on your website, by the way). Your days are way too precious to waste in learning to be a PM. My tip is to pay the few dollars a good PM will cost you, and spend your precious time elsewhere building your wealth.

Cheers
    Greg

Profile photo of bwiemersbwiemers
    Participant
    @bwiemers

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your response. I appreciate you taking the time and thanks for your positive response..

I’ll keep on searching.

I was going to be a PM on this property to learn from it, but I may take your advise and get a PM involved instead.

You are right, the days are running out.. [confused2]

Bernie

See my New Years Resolution.

Profile photo of pasandbecpasandbec
    @pasandbec

Burnie….

Do you mean a Tenancy Agreement?
    If so, I have a copy of one I used for my tenant in my Canberra property.

Just let me know and I can email it to you (it’s in PDF format).

pasandbec

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.