All Topics / Heads Up! / Magaret Lomas in PERTH

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Hi all,

Magaret was at the money show in Perth (with Steve [biggrin])and is returning for a seminar if you’re interested, her books are good value and interesting. I’ve spoken to one of her planners before (see another thread) and although its not my cup of tea you may be interested…her take on + cash flow differs slightly from Steve’s..

Margaret Lomas will be presenting her very popular “Investing In Positive Cashflow Property” seminar in Perth on the 2nd March 2005. If you would like to attend make sure you book early as seating for these seminars fills up very quickly (there are no ticket sales at the door). Details are below:

Where: Novatel Langley
    221 Adelaide Terrace
    Perth WA 6000

When: Wednesday 2nd March
    7.15pm start

Cost: $25 Single $45 Double
    $20 Single VIP $32 Double VIP

How To Book: To book your seat you can contact either of our Perth Branches i.e.

Joondalup -Phone: 08 9301 1133, FAX 08 9301 1433 or email [email protected]
    Willetton – Phone: 08 9259 5711, FAX 08 9259 5733 or email [email protected]

Each booking will receive a voucher that can be redeemed ON THE NIGHT to purchase one of Margaret’s books at the special price of $10 (1 voucher per single or double booking).

For you convenience we have booking forms available on our website – simply click on the link below to obtain the form.

http://www.destiny.net.au/downloads/semabf.pdf

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.