All Topics / Help Needed! / Any ideas in south eastern side of QLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of jcls79jcls79
    @jcls79

I was reading the newspaper last week and I recognized that the QLD is hoping to upgrade the infrastructure in QLD area. However, my question is whether the renewed infrastructure will bring more employment opportunities into the area? I am hesitant because I am unsure whether the majority of renters are working professionals (hence, source of income…)

* Loganlea
    * Logan Central
    * Kingston
    * Marsden
    * Slacks Creek
    * Tanah Merah

Cheers
    john

Want to join financial independence before 31 years old, currently 25

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Hi John,

Sorry for my reply as I’m sure you arew probably wanting more, but I would suggest you have a good read of the Draft SEQ regional plan…. It’s available at http://www.uom.qld.gov.au

Cheers

Pelican

Profile photo of Greg FGreg F
    @greg-f
    Originally posted by pelican:

I suggest you have a good read of the Draft SEQ regional plan…. It’s available at http://www.uom.qld.gov.au Cheers Pelican

Hi John

I’m an investor /developer living in a SEQld regional centre. Two tips:
    1. I second Pelican’s advice re the SEQ regional plan. Download and study it very, very carefully.
    2. If you decide to invest in suburban capital cities (eg. Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast), I’d strongly encourage you to learn from a fellow who can teach you how to PRACTICALLY APPLY median statistical research data (eg. median house price movements over the past 10 years). Lots of people talk about it, but Peter Spann shows you how to do it. He has a brilliant chapter on this topic in his book “How to Build a $10 Million Property Portfolio in 10 years”.

If you’re a relative newcomer, you may be tempted to skip over his section, thinking (wrongly) that it doesn’t apply to you or you’ll do it at some time in the future. I read and reread the chapter 4 or 5 times to make sure I knew what to do with a highlighter pen once I’d bought the statisticasl data for the areas I was researching. Do it, okay?

Cheers
    Greg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.