All Topics / Overseas Deals / property purchase in NZ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of yuyuyuyu
    @yuyu

if u live in aus and want to purchase in NZ, how would u go about with finance and lawyer? do u have to deal with NZ bank n lawyer or AUS one? or both?

what are the cost involved and how much roughly??

many tks

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Hi,yuyu
    You can arrange NZ finance through an Australian Mortgage Broker, or you can arrange your own finance through an NZ Lending institution.

All of my clients investing in NZ use solicitors in NZ, some lenders will require non resident investors to have an NZ power of attorney, most NZ solicitors will oblige. Cheers.

Steven Crane
    Interest Free Home Loan Agent
    [email protected]
    Phone: 0402 483 216

PLEASE note comments made should not be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Yuyu

many of our clients who have bought in NZ have used steve (mobile mortgage) and i have only heard positive things about him and the way he runs his business, it would be in your interests to give him a call. (no i’m not on his payroll and to be honest i’ve never meet him but we have spoken on the phone before).[biggrin]

As far a solicitor go you can pay anything up to $1200. Personally i use the Mortgage Transfer Center in Dunedin they charge only $564 for a purchase. While i’ve been very happy with them not everyone i’ve spoken to is equally as happy. But i’ll keep using them.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand, for a fee find cash positive deals there, and now 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Hi Weston
    Thanks for the kind words, Cheers.

Regards
    Steven
    Mortgage Broker

Mobile Mortgage Market
    PH: 0402483216
    [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.