All Topics / General Property / Youngest Investor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

My nephew is 17 and is amazing.[cap] 2 years ago had an idea (computers) and worked from his bedroom doing the hard slog working lots of hours.

Today, has his own companies/trust, no longer working from his bedroom has his own shopfront, in an employer. He has a team of solictors and accountants. The businesses are growing in leaps and bounds and he has some huge gov contracts, that he is servicing and more coming up. Over the phone you would not believe you are talking to some one as young.

Last night, he asked me to start looking for an investment property to get him started. He has saved $68,000. He does not have parents that give him money like API Young Guns he has done it himself with only a small loan at the start from family (all paid back with interest!)

Does anyone know personally of someone this young getting started in investing?[biggrin]

Cheers

Jenny1

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Jenny

what a great story, i don’t know anyone who is so young who has made so much money. I do know 2 guys who are about that age who would love to be investing but sadly they don’t have the deposit or resources to do it yet.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand, for a fee find cash positive deals there, and now 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of waz11waz11
    @waz11

Jenny1,

Excellent work for your nephew – thats quite an impressive effort – I wish I could start run a successful business – yet alone do it at the age of 17!

There are a few young investors around that you come across every now and then. Myself I was 21 (I think that was young ;) ) when I bought my first IP. 2 years later my partner and I now own 5 houses and a small block of Units.

I think your nephew will do well with investing – seems to have the right sort of mindset for his future and finances.

Good luck to him.

Waz11

Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

Thank you Westan and Waz11

He’s a nice boy to boot! Forgot to add to the list of his accomplishments he has sold shares for his businesses (to family members)and will get our first divident in Aprl.

He deserves his success, I am a v proud aunty[biggrin]

Jenny1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.