All Topics / Help Needed! / Joint Venture

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Dian and MarkDian and Mark
    @dian-and-mark

Dear Members,

Myself and my partner have just arrived from overseas and are now as we speak going into a joint venture. We have just made our first offer using a low doc loan and feel very confident that we can make something of it. A quick reno in an area that is still growing. This is our first so have every confidence that there will be many more.

Dian Edmondson

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Dian,

Congratulations on your ‘start’ and may you hang around and add vale to conversations here.

Finally may all your renovations turn to ‘gold’

Derek
    [email protected]

Property investment advice and researched property in quality locations available.

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Good luck, keep us upto date on how you go.

Always enjoy hearing about success

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi Dian,

Well done for getting straight into it.

Please keep us updated on the progress of your project.

Good Luck

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of SimonWSimonW
    @simonw

Good onya!

That is how I got started. I bought 6 investment properties that way. I leveraged off of my business partner who has been in the game for a long time and has had a lot of experience.

I was working full time when I started 3 years ago and for the life of me I could not find a descent deal in 12 months that I searched ! I found my partner through someone on one of the forums and he had deals but needed someone to finance them.

The best thing about a joint venture is that the risk can be greatly reduced as we split the profit AND the loses 50/50 so that is my insurance (of course all due dilligence is being done on every deal we enter in to!)

Regards
    Simon

http://www.lighstation.biz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.