All Topics / Overseas Deals / How To Talk The Talk

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of guzziguzzi
    @guzzi

Brissy 04 gee you sound a little scared.

w

Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

Scared of what?Guzzi[blink][blink]

Martin

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Are you kidding, fish and chips in NZ is loads better than Aus, in general – I think. Now if you have ever tried Kumara Chips with garlic sauce, THAT is a taste sensation. However Ozi yes the Taumarunui fish and chip shop combo chinese takeaway is the worst in the world, but the places to eat there are….the copper kettle ‘down the one way street, for plain old workman home cooked cozy cafe no frills cheap decent stuff, or else Rivers II for the smoothie and foccacia type thing, and Flax Cafe being the most super awesome with food as good as I’ve had anywhere. Auckland, Sydney, wherever. Just high quality cafe menu, delicious and neat ambience and decor, but not overly ‘prinked’. Nigella would approve. Some of the best fish and chips I have ever had are at Mangonui in the far north on the wharf (wins awards most years) and also in the back streets of Castlecliff, wanganui near the campsite, is the best value fish and chips not to mention the freshest fish I have ever had. Stupendously good, and really a nowhere kind of location in suburban back streets.

Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

Hello all,
    Unfortunately Guzzi hasnt replied,have sent PM.

Martin

Profile photo of BabeBabe
    Participant
    @babe

hey martin,
    i’m interested in hearin’ some of these jokes u new zealanders have about us aussies. don’t worry i won’t get offended coz i know it’s all in good humour. [chill] i’m interested because my daughter works with a couple of foriegners. thanks.
    [biggrin]

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.