All Topics / General Property / Bang for Buck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of dkfchucklesdkfchuckles
    @dkfchuckles

Hi

I’d like to ask – if you were going to invest primarily for capital gains in the next 18-36 months where would it be? Now I am a huge advocate of =CF properties and have some but I ma very curious to get peoples opinions on where the largest capital gains are likely to be had. I have been looking at several SE QLD suburbs but amd still a little unsure.

Thanks for your comments in advance

DKFChuckles

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Bang,

Investing for gains with such a short time frame is a little optimistic in my opinion.

Certainly the fundamentals in SEQ are there but not for the timeframe you are seeking.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property investment advice and researched property in quality locations available.

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

There’s a strong poosibility of a negative CG in that time frame. Transaction expenses will almost certainly make it so.

Chheers

Profile photo of GrantH_1974GrantH_1974
    @granth_1974

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Mt Gravatt!!! [8]

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

Not in reidential or commercial real estate, that’s for darn sure![blink]

Profile photo of shaztazshaztaz
    @shaztaz

Hey Chuckles,
    Do you mean you want to BUY sometime within 36mths, OR do you want to BUY AND SELL within 36mths?? [confused2]

Not much chance of CG with 36mths if you want to get in AND get out.

So I assume you mean you will buy within 36mths and HOLD for CG sometime in the future[nice]
    If my assumption is correct, you might like to read (if you haven’t already) Peter Spanns book: $10million property portfolio in just 10 years.
    It teaches you how to identify areas which are set for CG. I found it very interesting.
    Regards,

Sharon

Profile photo of SuperTedSuperTed
    @superted

Im with WayneL. (Waits for the 1st of March ;-)

“Never argue with an idiot, as they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.