All Topics / Forum Frolic / Game: What would you do if …?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

The first person to respond answers the question then writes a new question. The nest person answers that questions and writes a new one and so on.

1. What would you do with 1 million dollars?

Profile photo of luckyoneluckyone
    @luckyone

I would spend about $500K on a very nice house and would invest the rest in real estate + shares.

Next question:-

2. If you achieved financial freedom so that you no longer needed to work, what would you do with all the extra time?

Thanks,
    Luckyone

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

Start a small computer repair business working my own hours.

Have you ever followed financial advice you have received, or read about from the likes of Robert Kiyosaki etc. ( not including Steve Mcknight – you’re reading this so I assume you already have )?

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of Go Girl GoGo Girl Go
    @go-girl-go

Answer: Yes, followed Jan Somers advice 12 years ago and got started in Property Investing….just read one book and I started investing within a week.

Question: If you were given a month to live….what would you do in that one month???

Janette

Profile photo of emcdonaldemcdonald
    @emcdonald

spend as much time with my family, friends as possible and buy the most expensive bottle of French Champagne, box of Belgian chocolates and go out on a sugar high…

Q: who has been the biggest influence in your adult life?

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Answer: Father..at 14 he convinced his parents that they needed to move from Greece (lived on a small island)….whilst he worked in an adjoining island sending back money to support the rest of family….Came to Australia, married, prospered…

Question: If you could choose only one of the following, remain in Australia with the love of your life/soul mate or take up a job overseas (min 3 years) which could potentially set yourself up for life, profesionally and financially, which would you choose?

Profile photo of MoJoJoMoJoJo
    @mojojo

Assuming the two are mutually exclusive at the time of the decision (ie he absolutely can’t come OS with me at any stage of the job posting), I’d stay here with my partner and us work together setting ourselves up financially/professionally for as long as it takes.

Question:
    If you could meet one famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose, and why?

~jo~

Profile photo of Karl and RitaKarl and Rita
    @karl-and-rita

Bono – from U2. Because his music and lyrics have inspired me since I was in high school.

Q:
    What if you fell asleep and dreamt, and in that dream you went to Heaven, and there you walked through a beautiful garden and picked a flower. What if when you woke up you still had that flower in your hand? What then?

K&R

The only thing that limits us…is a limiting belief.

Profile photo of Go Girl GoGo Girl Go
    @go-girl-go

Answer: First instinct would be to rush outside and check the garden for footprints….had I been sleep walking?? If no footprints… I would have a smile on my face for the rest of my life because going to heaven and back is sure better than going to hell and back!!

Question: What is one of the most unusual holiday destinations on this planet ??

Profile photo of shaztazshaztaz
    @shaztaz

Answer:Machu Picchu, for those who are interested here is a link: http://gorp.away.com/gorp/location/latamer/peru/machu.htm

Question:
    If you knew what you know now, when you first started in property investing, what would you have done differently?

Sharon

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

I perhaps would have postponed travelling and bought a house with the money We had saved. It would have set us up for life now, hey… Travelling was absolutley awesome!!

Question: Do you like cats or dogs better and why? HEe hee…

Profile photo of RedhavenRedhaven
    @redhaven

I love my old tabby cat who knows my thoughts before I do…..he’s quiet, sensible, non-intrusive company compared to our two farm dogs who can’t be near you without licking and pushing! However, we have bought a Lassie Collie, and they are the most gentle dogs…it is truly just like having a large cat sit adoringly at your feet. So there you go…I thought I loved cats best…

My question: What good can you do tomorrow that will make an eternal difference?

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Finish the treatment of my book and finally get it published, titled ‘The Day After Yesterday.’ (Hang on? That’s today?).
    Question: What has been the best ever Valentine’s day gift you have given to your partner?

Profile photo of IbuycashflowIbuycashflow
    Participant
    @ibuycashflow

Answer: A ride on lawnmower

Question: How do you fix the brakes?

Profile photo of blondie_becblondie_bec
    Participant
    @blondie_bec

[biggrin]Hehe, Thats funny Ibuycashflow…. but ya killed the game!

What would you do if you were sitting next to someone on a metropoliatin bus and sneezed, but accidentally sprayed a boogie onto their sleeve without them seeing…..what do you do?[blink]

-Blondie

Profile photo of IbuycashflowIbuycashflow
    Participant
    @ibuycashflow

Introduce yourself Blondie “Hi, I’m the boogie monster”

When should you retire?
    – when you can afford to
    – when you reach the age you can recieve the pension
    – when you’ve achieved all your goals
    – when you find something better in your life

Profile photo of steve3556steve3556
    @steve3556

You NEVER retire, you just get better hobbies or………..play lamn bowls!!

Q. Can you ever put an old head on young shoulders?

Steve

Profile photo of Yasna SimonYasna Simon
    @yasna-simon

[singer] You certainly can! No matter how old there is always something new to learn to help get through current trends and to be open to whats happening around you.

Q: If you won a competition which allowed you to have lunch with 3 people you have never met (living), who would you choose, why and where would you go?

Yasna & Simon

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Bette Midler, Robin Williams and Jerry Lewis. Lunch on a yacht sailing (not sure where) to talk to them about the serious sides of life for them and in general.

Question:
    If you got handed a million dollars and were given 7 days to spend it all, but had to have nothing to show for it at the end of the week, how and what would you do with it???

(yes I took the idea from the movie Brewsters Millions) [biggrin]

Profile photo of CheekyOldBatCheekyOldBat
    Participant
    @cheekyoldbat

A Million Dollars .. hmmmm .. I’d set up a trust fund with it and continue to buy property. (that would still count as having nothing to show for it wouldn’t it?)

Question:
    What is one thing that happened to you that changed your life direction?

Cheers,
    A

” plays well with others
    … but sometimes runs with scissors”

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.