All Topics / Creative Investing / Trying to rent my houses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of schawelschawel
    @schawel

I have 2 houses in Bodrum, Turkey and would love some advice on maximizing my efforts to renting them out. I also have established a fund over there as well..really trying to gain some sort of momentum for foreign investors,

thanks
    mike

http://www.tripinturkey.com

Profile photo of shaztazshaztaz
    @shaztaz

On the home page of your website you say that this is the best investment of your life, but in your post you say you need help to rent them out???[blink][blink][blink]
    Please explain[biggrin]
    Regards,

Sharon

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

Yeah, count me in for that ‘fund’, it sounds [specool]… oh wait, no it doesn’t.

Have you tried putting up “For Let” signs? Some people don’t use the word rent.

Profile photo of DanTheManDanTheMan
    @dantheman

Not sure about Turkey, but usually if you can’t find a tennant, you are proberbly asking too much rent.

Dan.

The most important thing is to make the most important thing, the most important thing.

Anon.

Profile photo of schawelschawel
    @schawel

thanks for the replies

1. It is a great investment. It goes up about 30% every year. When I sell..i will be rewarded. Completely seperate from driving revenue from the rentals

2. I have owned property before, but never really rented them out. Just flipped them and cashed out. THis is the first one that I’m taking the time to rent and organize..If anyone is planning on going to Bodrum..let me know!

3. The rent is below asking price.

Thanks for all the interest!

http://www.tripinturkey.com

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation
    Originally posted by schawel:

3. The rent is below asking price.

Then logic indicates that your house is tennanted!
    [blink]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.