All Topics / General Property / just do it – bought a place

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of luckyinvestorluckyinvestor
    @luckyinvestor

I have just bought an investment property in Hillarys, an old untidy house in a quiet street, full size block
    I studied Perth suburbs for a few months, ( I came to Perth a year ago, so still getting to know this beautiful city)

The reason I bought this property is because it is in a beachside suburb, reasonably big block of land, it is not flash, but then all the two story fashionable houses are out of my range, plus a lot of new developments only allocate smaller sizes of land, 500 –600 m2

Hope I made a right decision……

I haven’t had look at many houses before I made the decision, I walked in the place, the second house I looked at, and I felt good straight away, I make decision by heart, not by head, can’t help it ….

[blink]

Profile photo of nordicskiernordicskier
    @nordicskier

Congratulations on the first step. Now what? reno or rent? Hope you check the rental market! Just walk into an agent and ask about what rental properties they have, dressed in a manner you would expect of the type of people you want to rent your place. Then you’ll see what each agent is like to deal with as a prospective rentor.

Improve your nordic skiing – become an accredited instructor with http://www.apsi.net.au/nordic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.