All Topics / General Property / Just a quickie on offers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SpankySpanky
    @spanky

Hi all – just a quick question in regards to a place I want to buy at the moment. I have applied for pre-approval through my mortgage broker for a split loan with ANZ. If I submit a successful offer with one of my conditions being finance, does this effectively take it off the market for other interested parties, or can someone still submit a higher offer?

Age doesn’t negate effort – you can never be too young or too old.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

appy to help you with a quickie spanky [blink]

Depends on the agency and the state.

Here in NSW it is not officially off the market until contracts are exchanged. Some Agents will advertise it as deposit aken and defer all other intetrested parties until the contracts exchange or it falls over.

If contracts are exchanged it is off the market even if you still have unexpired finance clauses running.

Hope this helps,

Simon Macks
    Interest Free Home Loan Agent
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Please email me rather than using the PM service here.

Fully Accredited With Derivex LTD and IFHL PTY LTD

***Ask about our Interest Free Home Loan***

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of shaztazshaztaz
    @shaztaz

Hi Spanky
    This link will probably answer all your Q’s…
    http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/realestaterenting/buyingselling/buyingprocess.html
    that’s if you’re in NSW, but I guess other states would have similar.[biggrin]
    Regards,

Sharon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.