All Topics / Heads Up! / Sth East Melb Discussion Group

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 82 total)
  • Profile photo of tombolatombola
    @tombola

Anyone know of or are interested in joining a group of PI for monthly chats re the Art of PI in the Sth East Melb subs?[biggrin]

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Hi Tombala,

I’d be in for that. Email me details if it goes ahead.

Regards
    Alistair
    [email protected]

Profile photo of PiperPiper
    @piper

Ccoount me in/Piper

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Tombala,
    I live in the Eastern burbs. Would be happy to take part.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.

Profile photo of gladi8torgladi8tor
    @gladi8tor

Hi Tombala,

Ill join in, let me know if its going ahead

Joe Abadi

Profile photo of Lou32zLou32z
    @lou32z

Hi Tombola,

sounds great! Im currently relocating to Melbourne (from Sydney) and would love to meet up with like minded investors.

Please keep me in the loop.

Cheers

Louise
    [email protected]

Profile photo of tombolatombola
    @tombola

Hi there, thanks for the interest in the discussion group. I thought I would run the ad for 10 days and then and was so sure there would be an existing group. But if not, maybe start one going so will be in touch shortly.

Regards
    Gill

Profile photo of andycaseyandycasey
    Participant
    @andycasey

i live in eastern suburbs, about to purchase my first property – just turned 18. id be in for that; knowledge is power!

Profile photo of LeilaLeila
    @leila

Hi Tombola,
    I’m in the eastern suburbs too. PM me if you’re setting up a meeting, I’d love to come along. Great opportunity to share experience and ideas.

Leila

Profile photo of mullersmullers
    @mullers

Hi,
    I just starting to learn all I can about the ins and outs of property investing and would love the chance to meet up with other investors in the area.
    let me know
    Clare
    [happy}

Profile photo of CLDCLD
    Participant
    @cld

HiTombola,
    Im in sth east reigion and would join ip group, if one gets started could you pm me with details
    Corey.[exhappy]

Profile photo of tony wpbtony wpb
    @tony-wpb

hi tombola , i am a full time property investor and love talking property , i am very interested

Profile photo of TrishClarkTrishClark
    @trishclark

Hi Tombola

I live in the south eastern suburbs and have been a property investor for years and would love to get together with fellow investors and share ideas and deals that have come my way.

Please email me when you have something organised.

Trish Clark

@tombola

Hi there everyone – what a good response! This weekend I will start to arrange our first meeting. Could everyone who is interested please send me an email advising of their suburb and whether they prefer an evening or weekend time slot. My email address – [email protected]. I can then organise a place convenient to us all. Thanks Tombola.

@tombola

Hi all, Wednesday 23 February at 7pm has been nominated as the first meeting time for the PI club. I think that fits in with everyone’s schedule. Because we have such a wide range of addresses, I have nominated Clayton as a central meeting spot. If everyone is okay with this, we can meet at La Porcetta’s – a pizza restaurant so we can have a bite to eat and a drink as we meet to kick this off. I also have set up a new email called [email protected] ( Vic Property Investors Club) for the club. let me know if you can attend please so I can book. Tombola

@tombola

Hi all booking made for 12 people at 7pm – c u there!

@tombola

Last night was the first meeting of the VIC Property Investors Club (VICPIC) with 10 people turning up for a bite to eat and some networking. A total of 19 people responded to the ad but not all were available this time round.

All levels and facets of PI were discussed – developing, renovating, buying, selling, holding, etc and several ideas were floated for future meetings. All up the night was a success and hopefully all had a good time. Notes on the details will be sent direct to the participants.

The next meeting will be held in early April and we are working on a possible venue in the Hawthorn area. Stay tuned!

Profile photo of TrishClarkTrishClark
    @trishclark

Hi

Was so sorry to have missed last night’s meeting but a prior meeting could not be cancelled so will look forward to receiving the notes from this meeting and I will be at the next one in Hawthorn. Look forward to it.

Trish Clark

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Hi Gill,

Thanks again for organising the meeting. As I mentioned, none of my freinds are interested in property, so it was fun to speak with a group who share that interest.

I look forward to the next one.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Gill,
    Thanks again for going out of your way with minutes, organising, etc. It was a great night and thanks also to everyone I met. Looking forward to the next meeting.
    Kind regards,
    Gatsby!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.