All Topics / Help Needed! / Help with Financial advisers in Perth area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of wendybwendyb
    @wendyb

Hi All,

I would appreciate if some WA ‘ites’ could suggest any good Financial Planners in Perth who are PI savvy, including knowledge on L/O’s. Also Solicitors experienced in same fields.

Does anyone know where to order the ‘Hegney Property News, Please?

Cheers,
    WendyB[sunny]

W Butcher

Profile photo of AbbyAbby
    Participant
    @abby

Hi Wendy
    Excuse my ignorance, but “L/O’s?
    A recent suggestion on this forum for Perth financial planners were two offices of the Margaret Lomas group (nor & sor). See http://www.edestiny.com.au/index.html for details. Haven’t used them myself yet but intend to soon.
    For ‘property savvy’ accountants, RMG Accounting was suggested. Again I haven’t used them personally.
    No idea about solicitors.
    Re the Hegney Property Report – (08)9489 9489 and they will send a copy.
    Hope that helps.
    cheers
    Abby

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Young Wendy,
    finacnial Planners usually (but not exclusively) recommend you invest in their company (ie: shares they advocate). Is this what you are seeking?
    Property Investors that do mentoring are a different kettle of fish. Try the Margaret Lomas, or:www.wildlywealthywomen.com
    (I just looked at this site and it seems to be good info – aimed at women). Sorry, I have looked at investing as a family effort (ie: my wife and I) with teachings (books, forums) and then converting that to experience (getting out and doing it!). I haven’t looked for a mentoring program such as the ones mentioned earlier.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

C@34

Profile photo of wendybwendyb
    @wendyb

Thankyou for your replies Abby & c@43. I have duly taken note of the references you have given me. And yes, I too have heard about the Margaret Lomas group, and will be contacting them in the near future. Also, C@34, your WildWoman site sounds like it would be just my type of site…and I”ll definitely look that one up!

Cheers,
    WendyB

W Butcher

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.