All Topics / Help Needed! / Sydney property club night

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of JonerJoner
    @joner

Hi All
    I am looking at getting into property investing and have been reading about people getting together for club nights. I have been doing a lot of reading and a bit of research but am ready to jump in and start investing.
    I have found a couple of old threads on the site and responded, but no responce, so thought I would start a new one.
    So question: Does anyone know of any property club nights going on in the Sydney area that are looking for new members. I actually live on the north shore of Sydney but would be happy to travel to meet up with like minded people.
    Regards

Profile photo of Michael WhyteMichael Whyte
    @michael-whyte

Joner,

You just missed Steve Navra at SIG which was excellent. But I spoke to Peter afterwards who organised it and he said they’ve got some quality presenters lined up for their next few. They hold them monthly or thereabouts and about 100 people turned up to the last one.

I’m from the Northern Beaches (close to your way), and was highly impressed. There at Glebe but that’s not too much of a hike. Check it out…

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18691

Cheers,
    Michael.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Joner let me know if you are interested we meet once a month in Ryde area.

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]
    MSN ID: amitash, Yahoo Id: bornguru

NZ loan pre approval from OZ in 48 hours

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.