All Topics / Overseas Deals / Conveyancing in NZ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Sparticus10Sparticus10
    @sparticus10

Solicitors can be expensive in NZ, does anyone use http://www.hometransfer.co.nz and if so how have you found them?

Do you just get the real estate agent to send the paperwork to them and then send an email ??

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Sparticus

i’ve used the Dunedin office for about 8 of my own properties and even more of our clients. I’ve personally found them to be of excellent service and the price is as good as you can do in NZ. Others i’ve spoken to haven’t found their service as good as i have.

as far as communication yes the agent should send them paperwork to them and you either call them or email them.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of Sparticus10Sparticus10
    @sparticus10

Thanks Westan, I’ll give the Auckland office a go.

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Hi there,
    if you have not dealt with the solicitor before, I strongly recommend that you actually phone them and introduce yourself. It might seem oldfashioned, but when your email doesn’t get through, or they receive fifty emails that day, you might not be recognised or stand out that well. Establishing a good relationship verbally is important at the outset in my opinion when establishing your team on the ground.
    cheers

CastleDreamer
    NZ Investor and Property Spotter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.