All Topics / Help Needed! / HELP PLEASE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Peter T 123Peter T 123
    Participant
    @peter-t-123

hey everyone, im loking at purchasing a commercial property in ADELONG near TUMIT

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hi Zippys
    It’s a free country. Great to discuss this with the tenant, after a courtesy call to the agent (if there is one). The tenancy (lease) is an essential part of the asset, so it is important to talk to the tenant and neighbours to satisfy yourself as to the quality of the tenant ( stability of tenant and tenant’s business, tenant’s ability to pay rent, credit ref or bank opinion, rent record, bond or better still a bank guarantee, all correspondence between landlord & tenant, tenant’s demands or requests).
    Don’t know if Tumut is growing, holding or declining, please find out, won’t you. Lots of homework required for commercial properties. Most owners of good commercial properties don’t like to sell them. There are a few for sale in my town which are big traps for the unwary. If the tenant vanishes overnight, goes bankrupt, disappears, dies, closes the business & ceases paying & can’t be found, sends you a sad postcard from Majorca that he’s in a wheelchair with acute breathing problems, what can you do to regain control of your property and how soon and how easily can it be re-leased ?
    hope it works out. good luck [biggrin]
    cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.