All Topics / Overseas Deals / true or not?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of tylon020tylon020
    Participant
    @tylon020

hi guys new at this…first time..been a member for a long time though. htought i might get off my bum and strt doing something.

just a question i heard that you need 20% deposit as an o/seas investor in NZ… true or false?

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

False.

get get away with 10%. Just ask “PropertyGuru”, a NZ investor and Aussie mortgage broker on this forum.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    Click below to email me

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of kerwynkerwyn
    @kerwyn

Answer in one: False.
    Just follow Terry’s advice.
    Kerwyn

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Guys

i’d be interested to hear from Property Guru on this one as i’ve heard a lot of NZ mortgage providers making promises like this but not one of them to my knowledge has ever actually done it !

Well done to PG if he has finally found someone. So PG have you actually provided someone with 90% finance and if so what were the conditions and the interest rates ?

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of kiwi-pikiwi-pi
    @kiwi-pi

I would like to hear also, as my family who are based overseas have been required to have 20%.

Profile photo of jsprijspri
    @jspri

Hi guys, i had a similar question on a thread in finance. Property Guru replied to me there and said that 90% LVR is possible. I’m currently enquiring more about that now, as ANZ told me i’m allowed at max of 80% because of the o/seas rule.

Regard’s Jarred
    [king]

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Jarred

what ANZ have told you is the way i’ve found all finance providers in NZ operate. If PG has found someone who will give 90% i expect his mortage business will boom.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi Westan,
    I can get 90% LVR with LMI [biggrin]

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]
    MSN ID: amitash, Yahoo Id: bornguru

NZ loan pre approval from OZ in 48 hours

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.