All Topics / General Property / Books to read

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of malik_nikunjmalik_nikunj
    @malik_nikunj

Hi,

I an new to property investing and would like to know more about it. I am buying one property in Gold Coast as well which will be negatively geared.

What books do you guys suggest me to read to increase my knowledge to maximise benefits.

Please don’t write down a list, i am a very slow reader and would prefer to read just a few.

Thanks,
    Nick.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Check out this link may be you need to read a lot there is no short cut to success!

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/6845.html

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]
    MSN ID: amitash, Yahoo Id: bornguru

NZ loan pre approval from OZ in 48 hours

Profile photo of Nat RNat R
    @nat-r

Has anybody ever seen a book called “The Rich House” written by a person called either Mike or Matthew Robinson ??

A friend of mine mentioned it a few years back but I could never find it in the shops.

Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

Hello Nick

I have just finished reading a book called ‘Smarter Property Investment’ by Peter Cerexhe.

I think it’s a very good book. Up todate stuff.

Hope that helps

Shawn

Profile photo of Michael WhyteMichael Whyte
    @michael-whyte

Nick,

If you’re new to it then I suggest “Money secrets of the rich” by John R Burley.

Once you get your head around the concept of “types” of investor and the likely outcome of attaining higher levels of investment performance, then you can read books on how to attain higher levels of performance.

As PropertyGuru says, there’s no short cuts. But its better to get the basics of investing and personal wealth performance understood before you dive in to the how-to REI guides without a solid grounding.

IMHO,
    Michael.

Profile photo of jenwrenjenwren
    @jenwren

Hi Nick

Another good source of information on how you would leverage your way into property is by Ralf De Roos “Real Estate Riches” and it is one of the rich dad adviser series

Jenny & Roy

Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

I have just read Reno Kings latest book Real Property Real People Unreal Profits. Nice easy reading book show casing different scenarios.

Happy reading[biggrin][biggrin]

Jenny1

Profile photo of brahmsbrahms
    Participant
    @brahms

The Da Vinci Code is a good read too – just in case you need some light reading after the above.

cheers

brahms
    CALL NOW…adults only (boys and girls ask mum or dad first) ~~ 1900 hot broker ~~

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Arrr come on guys

You can’t go passed Steve’s two books.

I have just finished $1m in Property in One Year this weekend and I would have to say that it is probably one of the best on the market at the moment.
    It’s full of inspirational stuff. More than enough to get any procrastinator up and running for months.

Regards

Profile photo of Sue69Sue69
    @sue69

I would definitely recommend Steve’s 2 books and the Renos latest book. All 3 are easy reads.

BTW the scary thing is the more you read the more you realise the more you have to keep learning.

Start with Steve’s books as they are truly inspirational and give some good clear advice…. no smoke and mirrors.

Profile photo of buddywufbuddywuf
    Participant
    @buddywuf

Hi just wondering if anyone can help.. I’m just purchasing some RE books and one of them is Dolf de Roos – Real Estate Riches. I noticed there were two editions published with the same title… does anyone know what the difference is between the two and which one you would recommend over the other?

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.