All Topics / Value Adding / Property Development Course

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of davali2003davali2003
    @davali2003

Hello to all
    There is a property development course in Sydney in February and being hosted by Castagnet Property Group. It seems to be a full on presentation run over 3 days with speakers including architects, town planner, valuers, solicitors, finance people etc.
    For someone like me interested in property generally, and looking to get into (hopefully) property development, the course looks well designed. My question to members, (my being relatively new to the Sydney area), is what if anything can someone tell me about the Castagnet Property Group. I tried to do a web search on them but nothing materialised, which I thought was quite unusual. But if anyone has any helpful information I would most appreciate it. Cheers. David

Profile photo of DanTheManDanTheMan
    @dantheman

Sorry, I don’t know anything about the group, but could you please post details of the course… Where When How much etc.

Cheers,

Dan.

The most important thing is to make the most important thing, the most important thing.

Anon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.